Sunday, November 4, 2007

Two videos of the day

Hey everyone! I hope all those that came to the pong tourney at my house had a good time.

I wanted to quickly post two articles. The first comes to us from rawstory, which has an article saying the assisting attorney-general was hesitant about the use of waterboarding and tried it for himself. Afterwards, he walked away pretty stunned and was about to write a memo instructing for more regulations when the White House booted him out. Check it out at:

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/11/03/waterboarding-abc-news-levin/

Finally, my boy Obama made a suprise appearance on SNL. Very good skit!


1 comment:

Chrissy said...

ThinkProgress is an amazing blog, as is the entire Center for American Progress think-tank consortium. I wish I worked for them. Oh wait, I do! Bahaha.